miércoles, 20 de junio de 2007

Hi everyone, my name is Steve Taylor, 18 & a half stone. Tomorrow I leave the beautiful island of Ibiza, my home for the last 6 or more years to go to France for a weeks cookery course that my wife bought for me for Xmas. I am taking the car, my wife, Mary Ann without an E & my 3 dogs Lucy, Blossom & Sam. The cookery school has given us a cottage & has kindly let us have the dogs stay with us, soooooooooooo different to Spain who seem to hate dogs, even seem to go out of their way to be horrible to them.

I am set for a week of foie gras, goose & duck fat & garlic, followed by a leisurely drive north to England where I, on my own will be checking into a kind of health farm, a kind of drastic health farm where you eat clay, drink fruit & vegetable juice & pour coffee up your arse! A friend of mine recommended the course & has warned me of the sharp changes I should expect. Its kinda Heaven to Hell in the space of a few days if you like. If you are interested I shall be posting my feelings, its supposed to be like a roller coaster ride, mixed emotions & maybe even a few hallucinations as I detox.

Watch this space & please wish me well!

4 comentarios:

El Ste dijo...

all the best steve the builder. wish i could be there with you!

el ste

1 dijo...

You can if you want! :)

james kinloch dijo...

rockn roll dood see you when ya lighter and less full of shit xxx love james and jooooooooode xxxxx

Ian dijo...

You should visit me in India, guaranteed to clear the system! Enjoy those colonics!