martes, 10 de julio de 2007

10th July 2007

Nothing to report really, still feeling ok. I ventured up to the village yesterday, Dolton, very cute, you don’t really see villages like that in rural England I’ve read. It had a church, primary school, PO, 3 pubs, butcher, baker, a small supermarket or should I say convenience store. I bought 6 lemons at 24p each!! & a newspaper.

I started this morning in the gym, that’s a first, a sauna & a swim. Then the poo thing at 10am & on to the homeopathic doctor who asked me all these personal questions & then asked me to describe my personality, OK no need for get you lot to get your oar in, keep it to yourselves. I was very honest & she gave me a sulphur tablet, one a month for the rest of my life? No more coffee, mouthwash or peppermint, apparently it affects the medicine. So there you go, thin & easy going from now on.........couldn’t be easier.

Slacks just been on the blower, we/she has ballsed up the channel tunnel journey home, she seemed to think that I was back Friday when I don’t actually check out until 9am Saturday, the tunnel is at 4pm, that’s quite a target. So I was just speaking to a local builder who suggested that I do half of the journey Friday night, say 2 hrs & the remainder on Saturday morning, beats disturbing slacks parents at midnight, may even be able to get some steak & kidney pie & chips in a cheap hotel, oh and a glass of vino.

No hay comentarios: